TW 125 Plus
With its innovative roof edge trim profile TW 125 plus, alwitra® presents an interesting version for a reduced roof edge trim.
Reduced to the essential, the new profile provides for a reliable and compliant formation of the roof edge trim in a modern design. By shifting the flashing against the roof waterproofing towards the roof area, a visually reduced roof edge is formed. At the same time, the new profile can cover facades and external thermal insulation composite systems for up to 120mm.
Colour:Any colour & finish, RAL or otherwise
(Int or Ext):Standard
End Caps:Left or Right
- Two-part, corrosion-resistant extruded aluminium profile
- Consists of 2.50m long TW 125 profiles with perforated fixing flange.
- Can be used at all roof edges with upstands or at roof edges with edge boards
- For covering façades and external thermal insulation composite systems
- The rigid perforated fixing flange is used for both prevent wind intrusion and absorb horizontal forces of the waterproofing
- Suitable for an optically unobtrusive roof edge
- Easy and quick installation