TAG Edge Trim
High quality, aesthetically impressive roof edge profiles with adjustable front height from 250mm to 1,050mm.
All TAG profiles come with a unique and patented 4F fascia mounting bracket which allows universal adjustment, whilst an aluminium fillet plate is supplied as standard to remove the need for timber fillets.
Made from roll-formed aluminium alloy, alwitra® TAG Edge Trims offer all the benefits of TA Series including ease of installation and free movement of all components, plus a greater range of available depths. All TAG profiles can be supplied in the following finishes: plain aluminium or polyester powder coated in a range of attractive colours.
Colour:Any colour & finish, RAL or otherwise
(Int or Ext):Standard
End Caps:Left or Right
- Multi-piece cold-rolled aluminium profile, corrosion resistant
- 2.5 m long top caps for easy connection of various waterproofing membranes
- With infinitely height-adjustable, patented, rigid 4F brackets/joining plates with integrated seals
- Up to 3.0 m long cold-rolled profiles with a front height of 250 to 625 mm
- 2.5 m long folded profiles with a front height of 650 to 1,050 mm
- With 2.5 m long fillet plates for in-line fastening as well as for protecting the roof waterproofing against wind uplift along the roof edge
- Allows free movement of all structural parts
- Prevents splitting of the waterproofing caused by thermal expansion and contraction of differing materials
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment projects
- TAG Edge Trims can easily be installed over existing failing roof edges
- Specifically designed to work with single ply and felt membranes
- Available in various profile finishes and colours